The StarShipIT Shopify app gives you the ability to generate your shipping labels directly from within your Shopify admin panel.
- The StarShipIT Shopify App has to be installed on your Shopify store.
- Your courier companies have to be integrated with your StarShipIT account. (more info)
- You must be logged into the StarshipIt App (login)
2. Printing Shipping Labels
Here are the steps you need to follow to generate a label from a Shopify order:
- Login to your Shopify admin panel
- Go to the Orders panel
- Open the order you would like to print
- Click on Apps>StarShipIT print Label
- Create Shipment
On the Ship order page, all the information relative to your shipments are displayed. The Weight is automatically calculated from Shopify and the Delivery service and the Delivery options are set-ups according to you StarShipIT account. All this information are editable. When you are ready click on Create Shipment and the label will be automatically generated.
- Download your labels.
As soon the Create Shipment pressed a link with the date and the label will be displayed - Click on download label and the PDF of the label will be downloaded on your computer.
3. International Order
For international orders, StarShipIT will automatically generate the invoice or CN22 for you. StarshipIT offers two options for generating this documents:
- User Line Item Description - StarShipit will use the product description from Shopify
- Use Generic Item Descriptions - StarshipIT will use the Generic description from StarShipIt settings: Settings>Option>Package Description.
Note your last choice will be remembered as the default for the next shipment.
4. Bulk Print labels
- Select the orders you want to print
- Click on Bulk actions>Print StarShipIT Labels
- You can edit the delivery service and delivery options for the selected orders
- Click on Create Shipment
- A label will be generated for all the orders previously selected the labels can be downloaded below "BULK SHIPMENT LABELS"