You must have an Eparcel account with Australia post. You can create one Here
You must have a Developer Centre account. Register Here
2. Apply for access to the Shipping and Tracking API.
- Log in the Developer Centre with your account, and go to https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis
- On Shipping and Tracking click Register your interest today
- Enter your eParcel account and your Startrack account, tick all the options and click next.
3a. Startrack will send you the keys by email directly
3b. Eparcel: Create a Project in your Developer Centre.
Warning: You need to wait for the confirmation email before starting step3.
- Click on Project, Create New Project. (if Project is not visible, wait for the confirmation email from Auspost.)
- Add a project name and select your organisation
- Click Create project.
4. Create the API Key.
- Click on API Access>Create a Key.
- Enter a Key nickname and enter a Secret.
- Click on create a key.
5. Enable API Services.
- Click on Services.
- Turn all the services on for the newly created project.
- Click update.
6. Send the information to StarShipIT.
Send the following information to email@example.com
- API Key
- eParcel account number