StarShipIT can apply rules to your orders when they are imported.
A StarShipIt rule includes one condition and one action. an infinite number of rules can be set-up however only one condition per rule can be set.
The rules are applied to the orders only when they are imported in StarShipIt, that means it you modify a rule you will have to remove and reimport your orders.
Here the list of the Condition:
- All Orders
- Destination Country Name
- Destination Country Code
- Destination Post Code - AU
- Destination Post Code - NZ
- Order Value
- Order Weight
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Description
Here is the list of the actions:
- Assign To Another Account
- Import Order
- Set Authority To Leave
- Set Carrier & Service Code
- Set Carrier When No Fastway Services
- Set Order Value
- Set Signature Required
- Split Packages By Order Item Quantity
- Split Packages By Order Weight
Please have a look at the other Articles, for further examples of rules.