To integrate with Magento:
1) In the StarShipIT Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select Magento
- Enter your URL
- Enter your Username (Role created in Magento*)
- Enter your Password (API key created in Magento*)
- Click Test Connection and then Save. This will test the connection from your Magento site to our application. StarShipIT connects with Magento via an API.
2) In Status of Orders to Import, enter the status of the orders you want to import then click Save.
Configuration in Magento:
1) Navigate to your Magento Admin dashboard. Go to the system tab > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles
2) Once you are in the Roles Page, click the Add New Role button in the top right hand corner of the page. In the Add New Role page enter a role name in the space provided, then on the left side click Role Resources. Set the Resource Access to ALL. At the top right hand of the screen click the Save Role button.
3) Now that you have a newly created role, we need to assign it to a user. Starting from the Admin Dashboard again, Go to the system tab > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Users
4) Once you are in the Users Page, click the Add New User button in the top right hand corner of the page. In the Add New User page, fill in the user information. Make sure to write down the API key you create. Set the account to active. Now click the user role on the left side. Assign the user your previously created role.