The steps below will guide you on how to integrate your Xero platform to StarShipIT. Once completed your orders will be imported in StarShipIT.
Note: StarShipIt will not write back in Xero
1. Integrate your Xero platform in StarShipIT
- In the StarShipIT Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select Xero from the Add Integration List.
- StarShipIT must be authorized by Xero before you can start using it.
- Go to the Xero settings page, click the Authorize link at the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to the Xero login Page to authorize StarShipIT.
- After you have finished authorization, click the Save button at the bottom of the settings page.
2. Notes on importing Xero address fields:
The address format in Xero must follow one of the rules below in order to have the address imported to the correct fields in StarShipIT:
1 - When address has 2 lines in Xero
- Address Line 1 -> Street
- Address Line 2 -> Suburb
2 - When address has 3 lines in Xero
- Address Line 1 -> Building
- Address Line 2 -> Street
- Address Line 3 -> Suburb
Country field needs to be filled in Xero for the "State/Region" to be imported properly. e.g. "Australia", "United States" etc.