The steps below will guide you to integrate your eBay platform to StarShipIT, once completed your orders will be imported in StarShipIT and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
1. Integrate eBay
- In the StarShipIT Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select eBay from the Add Integration List. You will be directed to the eBay settings page.
- Click the Enable checkbox at the top of the page
- Click on authorise
- You will be automatically redirected to the eBay login page
- Login with your eBay credentials
- Click Authorise, and you will be redirected to StarShipIT
- You have now completed the eBay integration
- I don't have a .com.au eBay account.
You can select the country of origin of your eBay account. In the advanced setting setionselect your country. in
- The item descriptions are not coming through properly in StarShipIT
StarShipIT will import the eBay Item Description, if you are not using it you can use the Title instead. To do this go to advanced settings, tick "Use the title for product description" (otherwise it is the description)