The steps below will guide you to integration your Amazon platform to StarShipIT, Once completed your order will be imported in StarShipIT and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
1- Configuration of Amazon
Note: These instructions only work if you are a Seller Central Pro Merchant. and your shop needs to be based in Australia/NZ
- In order to enable Amazon importing orders first check out enable Amazon checkbox
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- On the MWS registration page, click the button for I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- In the Application Name textbox, type ShipIT.
- In the Application's Developer Account Number box, enter the MWS developer account identifier (4642-1105-5661).Click the Next
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the Next
- You will need to copy and paste both your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token..
- The marketplace can found by clicking on Question mark and copy and paste one which is near to your base company
2. Enter your Amazon details in StarShipIT
- In the ShipIT Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select Amazon from the Add Integration List.
- In the Amazon, Settings click Enable Amazon
- Enter your Seller ID
- Enter your MWSToken
- Enter your MarketPlaceId
- Enter your ServiceURL
- Click Save to Save the settings.