To integrate with Etsy:
- In the ShipIT Main menu Click on Settings > Integration > Add New and select Etsy from the Add Integration List.
- Tick the Enable Etsy
- PopulateShop name, With the name of your Etsy shop
- Enter your Etsy user-name and password and click Sign in Once sign in, the next page will show a code.
- You need to to copy this code and and paste it in the Code field in ShipIT Etsy Integration Settings.
- Then click the Save button.
- You are now ready to import your orders from Etsy. Click the shipments tab at the top of the page in ShipIT. Once you are on the shipments page, click the Import button, select Etsy and the number of days you wish to import. Then click the 'Import' button at the bottom right. After a brief load time it will display the number of imported orders. Click 'Close' and it will re-load your shipping page with the newly imported orders. You should now see your shipments.