Import Sales Orders from your NetSuite platform
1) Log into your NetSuite account, and go to "Setup -> Users/Roles -> Manage Roles -> New" to create a Web Service role
Enter role name as "StarShipIT Integration Role"
Tick "WEB SERVICES ONLY ROLE"
Add Permissions for Transactions
- Fulfill Orders (Full Level)
- Item Fulfillment (Full Level)
- Sales Order (Full Level)
Add Permissions for Lists
- Items (Full Level)
Add Permissions for Setup
- Web Services (Full Level)
Click the "Save" button to create the role
2) Go to "Setup -> Users/Roles -> Manage Users" to create or edit an existing NetSuite user, and assign "StarShipIT Integration Role" access
3) Go to "Setup -> Integration -> Web Services Preferences", and assign the NetSuite user with Web Service role
Please note down the Web Service Account Id, and Web Service Role Id for later use
- Account Id 3778817
- Web Service Role Id 1035
4) Go to "Setup -> Integration -> Manage Integrations -> New" to create a new Integration to generate the Application Id for later use
5) Log into StarShipIT and go to Settings -> Integration -> Add New -> NetSuite
Enter your NetSuite Username, NetSuite Password, Web Service Account Id, Web Service Role Id from the previous steps and click on the "Save" button
Custom field import.
StarShipIT can know import the following information from Netsuite.
- Delivery Instruction
- Authority To Leave
- Signature Required
- Shipping Method
To be imported this information have to be stored in a custom field. this custom field must respect the following naming convention:
- Delivery Instruction: custom_delivery_instructions (Text Custom Field)
- ATL: custom_authority_to_leave (Boolean Custom Field)
- Signature Required: custom_signature_required (Boolean Custom Field)
- Shipping Method: SalesOrder.shipMethod