The steps below will guide you to integrate your Magento2 platform to StarShipIT, Once completed your order will be imported in StarShipIT and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
I the first step you will need to complete is to create an Role and User in Magento, then you will enter this details in StarSHipIT backend.
1. Create a Role and a User in Magento
- Log into Magento2 backend, go to SYSTEM ->User Roles, and click "Add New Role" button
- Enter "Integration" as the Role Name, then click on "Role Resources" tab
- Select "All" for Resource Access, then click "Save Role" button
- Go to SYSTEM ->User Roles, and click "Add New User" button
- Fill in the User Info details, note down the username and password for later use, then click on "User Role" tab
- Select "Integration" role that was created in previous steps, and click "Save User" button
2. Enter your Magento details in StarShipIT
- Log into StarShipIT and go to Settings -> Integration -> Add New -> Magento2
- Enter your Magento2 Site Url, Username and Password from the previous step and click on the "Save" button